March 31, 2010

It's Been A While

Not much has been going on. I've been in a bit of a slump. Just kind of hanging out with the hubby and friends. But the weather is turning and I am starting to feel energized again. Time for spring cleaning and BBQs. This past winter was really draining on me. I just hope the weather holds for a while.

I'm starting to get really busy. My home based business is doing its spring boom. Which is a blessing and a curse. I love the money but don't like the time I put into it. Every time I think about stopping I get lots of business and can't tell people, "No, I don't want your money. Sorry."

We remodeled our upstairs bathroom in February. It turned out really nice. From drab grey to vivid blue and white. It looks very clean. We are accenting it with seashells. Kind of played out but I like it.

David and I have been trying to get pregnant for about a year now. Some minor issues that we have worked out with the doctor and were hoping to see results soon. David bought me a baby blanket and a "My First Teddy" for my birthday. It was really sweet. Its nice to know that he is ready for a family.

My Mom and Sister came to visit in December. It was great to have them here. Leah taught me how to knit. I have to admit though, I have not worked on it since she left.
One of David's cousins also came to visit for New Years.

Some friends of mine and I went on a girls birthday weekend in Denver a few weekends back. It was a blast. Were thinking about making it an annual trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know right! Wait... What?