July 13, 2009

The Bet

My husband and I are both trying to lose weight but are having trouble finding motivation. We decided to make a bet.



If I win the bet my husband will have to buy me $75 in Twilight Merch and not be able to complain about it.
* items shown add up to more then $75. But I want them all and more.

He reluctantly agreed. But what if he wins. What is something I dislike him buying. Guns. I will have to give him $75 to a new gun.

As I think I can never have to much Twilight in my life I have great motivation. And my husband's is simply that he doesn't want to buy me Twilight stuff.
Day one (yesterday) started off great for me. I went for a roughly 3 mile walk. One of these days I will figure out how far it is. And I couldn't really tell what he did.

UPDATE: As stated above the bet did not work. But on the good side. It did not work for both of us. Trying again. This time with added Gym membership.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know right! Wait... What?