July 2, 2009

Twilight Fan Fail

I am ashamed to admit that I didn't get this.

At work we have a wipe off board as you enter my department. We put random things on there to entertain us. Recently it has been Jumbles. This one in particular shames me.

WAGTAIL SIGHT

I stared at it for two days wondering what it was. I finally decided to use an online jumble answer helper thing. And the second one on the list was Twilights. I was so excited I ran to the board and put it up. Not even realizing I didn't use all the words, and thinking it was just a coincidence. My co-worker CLSBeach pointed this out and wrote the missing letters out for me. I was like oh well, I thought it was funny.

Then PaperGod came over and gave me this look. It was then that I realized what I had done.
The answer was Twilight Saga.

I hung my head in shame at the Fan Fail I had just committed.

Hence the conversation pictured.



The current jumble is

REVEALS A RENAMING

Thats where I found RENESME.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know right! Wait... What?